Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Comeback

Yes, we can hear you.  We know we've been a bit slack but as you can see, we put our designers to work while we swanned about enjoying time with family and friends - indulging ourselves copiously and often.  Twas the season to be jolly and all...

We talked a lot about where we might take the whole 'YourZenMine' thing once we'd finished our initial challenge.  All the hours spend at endless meetings, the arguments and debates can be condensed to the following five categories:
  1. What Isn't On Our Ipod
  2. Forays Into Forgotten Vinyl
  3. Visual Aspects
  4. Because We Don't Do Everything Together
  5. A Way With Words
The meanings of each of these is either evident or will become so as we continue.  

The astute among you will also notice the ratings have changed to suit our broader interests.  Feel free to make use of these any time you fancy.

And off we go...

13 comments:

  1. Thanks MO. We're already discussing the first articles. Got a few surprises planned so stay tuned.

    BTW, our office bunny misfiled your postal address. We've reprimanded her but can't stay angry because she wears the cutest skirts...

    YourZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drew. Not long to go now.

    YourZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing where you guys go with this. And I dig the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Perplexio. We're nearly ready.

    YourZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna know why my mates are hiding their faces. Well...maybe because 'Mine' is watching Glee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Australia Day guys, I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'the comeback' is also a cool song by swedish band 'shout out louds'

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I like that song, it's got a good guitar riff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lexi, I'd not heard the song but just had a listen - I really like it. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm gonna have to listen to more of their music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Myra, you're right - the riff is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the howl album, there's really not that many albums I find I like every song. It's a surprising collection of iconic indie anthems.

    ReplyDelete