Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's alive, I tell you, alive!

Heya friends and fans,

This is a quick note to let you all know we're still alive and kicking. Unfortunately, though, Mine has lost her blogging mojo and doesn't know where to find it.  It looks kinda like a cute, fuzzy orange kitten except with larger teeth.  And while it won't bite, it reacts better if you feed it non-gluten, sugar-free cookies of the dark chocolate variety.  But don't corner it, whatever you do.  Hopefully, it will come home soon and Mine will be a blogging babe again.

In the meantime, I will be trying to post a few regular articles of my own, with blanket approval from Mine. I made the suggestion that I could write her parts as I believe everybody is entitled to my opinion and I have enough for both of us.  For some reason, however, she vehemently vetoed the idea. I was only trying to be helpful.

Look out for a few posts in the near future.

YourZ

4 comments:

  1. Phew! Glad to hear there is still life downunder. Actually, I can sympathise with Mine as after 4 years of continuous blogging, I am running a little short of ideas and beginning to fear that I'll never come up with another post again. But worry not, every now and again a new idea hits as if from nowhere.

    PS Glad to see from your sidebar that you are listening to PJ Harvey's 'Let England Shake' (see my next post!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the kitty story....:) Glad to see ya back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MO, I am hoping Mine will be back in form soon. But as she writes for a living as well, I can hardly blame her for feeling like this is a bit of chore.

    ReplyDelete